4th World Wellness Weekend: Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 September 2020, 5,000 venues in 120 countries will open their doors and organize FREE fun and original activities to enhance your well-being: workshops in Yoga, Fitness, Pilates, Mindfulness, Dance, Hiking … with the support of 60 organizations including the UNITED NATIONS Global Sustainability Index Institute. *
- Check FREE ACTIVITIES near you on www.world-wellness-weekend.com (website in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German)
- Enter the name of your city (or country) to see all the participating venues appear.
- ‘Click on the image of each venue to discover their activities, their uniqueness.
- Contact them directly by phone, or email or fill out the reservation form. *
- Share in one click (on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+) the page of the venue where you have booked your FREE activity so that your friends (Wellness Buddies) can also book & join you.
- Enhance your profile photo on Facebook with the “WWW 2020” decor. *
- Follow us on Facebook (6,000 fans) or Instagram (3,000 followers).=
If you don’t see your favorite Spa, or your Fitness club or your Yoga studio on the Wellness Map … tell them about the World Wellness Weekend. #WorldWellnessWeekend #WellnessForAll # welfie2020 #WellnessBuddies Any wellness-related venue wishing to participate can easily register online for FREE: https://www.world-wellness-weekend.or… All they have to do is offer a FREE 60-minute activity. Here are many ideas for workshops and activities: Health is a relationship between your body and a Doctor. Wellness is a relationship between your body and yourself. It feels GREAT to be WELL. Let’s share the JOY of being WELL.