Now more than ever the world needs your guidance, expertise & inspiration. Add your business today to the growing list sharing their “living well” message.
Join wellness champions in 120 counties making wellness fun, free, experiential & meaningful.
- You are a spa, beauty salon, fitness club, dance / yoga studio, wellness coach, martial art dojo… Join Us.
- You are a sports club, town hall, visitors bureau… Join Us.
- You are a hotel, resort, hot spring, restaurant… Join Us.
- You have a wellness message to share? Join Us.
- Your company is committed to Corporate Social Responsibility, or suppors the United Nations 17 SDG’s Join Us.
It’s free to register. The only participation requirement is for you to offer the public one free & fun, 60-minute wellness group activity on Saturday 19 or Sunday 20 September 2020.
You may also organize additional classes or workshops to attract more people on the weekend and throw in special packages and bounce-back offers for people to visit you again.
6 Reasons Why Your Business Should Participate
- Grow your market visibility / Shine as a Wellness Champion
- Generate media exposure (TV, Radio, Print, Web)
- Bring in new customers
- Bring back old customers
- Increase bookings & additional sales (packages & bounce-back offers)
- Inspire your team (create Signature activities, and instill a culture of wellness)
Easy As 1-2-3. Add Your Wellness Business Today
Step 1. Register your business details here. Create your free account with your email + password
Step 2: Add your wellness activity schedule for World Wellness Weekend (Sept 19-20) AND also some information about other wellness events you may organize for Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, Summer retreat, Thanksgiving getaway…
Step 3. Promote your activities. Like thousands of wellness-related businesses around the globe, use World Wellness Weekend as a powerful platform to introduce your activities to new clients. As a registered venue, you will receive marketing material throughout the year to help you grow your media exposure and visibility.
Organize An Event
You do not want people to join your activity only because it is “FREE”. You want people to book in advance because you will organize a fun experiential 60-minute group activity where your team will pour their heart to rise above competition. The more original, creative and meaningful your activity will be, the more participants will want to share it on their social accounts with your hashtag and #worldwellnessweekend #welfie2020 #wellnessbuddies #wellnessforall
Add Special Offers
In addition to your mandatory free 60-minute event, get people excited about the products, treatments, and activities that your team is passionate about.
- Packages to come back for 3 additional classes or treatments at a preferred rate
- Bounce back vouchers to return with their besties and indulge a “2 for 1” on your slow days
- Special wellness offers to bundle targeted treatments with specific products to enhance results at home
- Mix it up. Be creative to spark excitement about your activities & lifestyle products.
Need a little inspiration CLICK HERE Get inspired by previous collaterals CLICK HERE. Need list of activity ideas CLICK HERE
Spread The Word
These past 3 years, thousands of wellness-related businesses & like-minded professionals have used World Wellness Weekend as a marketing & media platform to gain exposure locally & nationaly.
Watch our media video compilation
Read our 2019 Press Book with 430 publications that reached an audience of 224 million people.
Ask for our 2020 Media Kit. and reach out to your local TV, radio, publications to catch their attention and stand out in your community.
Instill A Culture Of Wellness
#WellnessForAll is NOT only for your clients & members, but ALSO for your associates so that they can enjoy the benefits of the 5 Pillars of Wellness:
- SLEEP: organize a workshop on Power Napping so they can catch their breath, and feel refreshed every day
- NUTRITION: provide healthy options and partner with a local organic restaurant or grocery store ; offer a healthy cooking class for your team
- MOVEMENT: invite associates to stretch together before their shift, or throughout the day to melt away trigger points and care for each other ; team up with a local fitness club
- MINDFULNESS: introduce team members to Pranayama (ayurvedic art of breathing), or lead a guided visualization
- SENSE OF PURPOSE: Take the “WWW Wellness Pledge” so that your clients are encouraged to support a local charity as they work towards their wellness goals; Welcome people with disabilities to join your activities (in association with IHRSA and UNESCO Chair of Inclusion) be more INCLUSIVE; Care for Healthcare providers in their premises for a special wellness or mindfulness event, or organize a 60-minute wellness workshop for nurses in the local hospital/clinic #WellnessForNurses #WellnessForDoctors
Share Wellness Tips & Good Vibes
Visit the World Wellness Weekend YouTube Channel and browse through our 5 Pillars of Wellness blogs to read tips from experts around the world.
Send us your fun tried-and-tested tips to a “well” life, balancing vitality & serenity and enriching community. The best videos & articles will be published and shared on our channel and blog.
Announce your participation in the 4th World Wellness Weekend (19-20 Sept 2020) on your social networks with our hashtags: #worldwellnessweekend #welfie2020 #wellnessbuddies #wellnessforall