Do you meditate, practice yoga, eat healthily and exercise – but yet are still unable to quickly and completely overcome certain unwanted emotional responses or behaviors – no matter how hard you try?
Perhaps you’re trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, and yet still smoke or just can’t seem to resist over-eating chocolate or drinking wine at night – especially when you’re stressed. Or it could be when you think about a past relationship you’re unable to move on because you still feel sad, angry, jealous, and unforgiving.
Maybe when you see a spider or bug you tremble and scream for someone to help remove it. It might be when you were a child you were mentally or physically abused and still find it hard to find peace. Perhaps you’ve been diagnosed with clinical depression after multiple failed IVF treatments and now find it difficult to find purpose in life.
I am an ‘AsiaSpa Holistic Treatment of the Year’ award-winning ‘Psycho-Sensory’ (psychological relief through touch) therapist and since 2002 have worked out of the world’s top health resorts and spas. Above are just some of the problems I have completely resolved in a couple of sessions with my transformative QEPR therapy.
How did I help these people? Well, this isn’t the place to advise you on how to remove a major life trauma of course, but here is something easy, yet very effective you can do now to help resolve minor stress, worry, anxiety, or trauma. Give it a go. I think you’ll be surprised how great you’ll feel after!
- If it’s safe to do so, bring to mind in detail for about 30 seconds something that currently bothers you and scales it 0 – 10. Ten being the highest. And write that number down
- Clear your mind completely of the problem throughout the following process (important!)
- Close your eyes and place a hand on top of the opposite shoulder
- Slowly and comfortingly smooth down from the top of your shoulders to your elbows as you really imagine with all your senses walking 20 leisurely steps along a beautiful beach, counting aloud with each step
- Continue stroking your arms as you now hum aloud a favorite tune for 30 seconds or so
- Repeat 4 – 5 for about a further 5 minutes
- Continue stroking your arms for a further minute as you imagine being – calm, peaceful, relaxed
- Stop and bring to mind the thought that bothered you. What number is it at now? It should be significantly reduced. You can repeat the process again if desired…..
Paul is available to provide retreats, workshops, in-person, and Skype consultations. Please connect with him at: firstname.lastname@example.org